Top 10 Things to do Near Regal Palms Resort
Orlando vacations are full of endless possibilities of adventure and excitement. Regal Palms Resort is centrally located to be sure that you have easy access to all of the top-picked places that your family must explore during your vacation. The only dilemma you may have is finding the time and energy to squeeze in every drop of fun! Below are the top 10 favorite things to do by families planning Orlando vacations.
- Walt Disney World - It is almost inevitable if you are staying at Regal Palms Resort that you are anticipating a trip to the Disney. Fill your days with Magic! Your Magic Your Way base Ticket includes admission to one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day of your ticket. Start with the perfect ticket and make it even better! Choose from options like Park Hopper Option or Water Park Fun & More!
- Seaworld & Aquatica - SeaWorld lets you dive into endless adventures. Be inspired by the all-new TurtleTrek, featuring the worlds only 3D-360 experience that transports you into the amazing world of the turtle. Connect with the sea through up-close animal encounters and amazing shows including the multisensory Shamu show One Ocean.
- Universal Orlando Resort - Explore everything you want when you want, including TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and The Incredible Hulk Coaster. Experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ and the all-new Diagon Alley™. Plus, with a Park-to-Park admission ticket you can ride the Hogwarts™ Express between Hogsmeade™ Station in Universal's Islands of Adventure and King's Cross Station in Universal Studios Florida.
- Orlando Eye - When you are not relaxing at Regal Palms Resort, take your family to be effortlessly lifted away in a capsule of calm and serenity to see Orlando in a way you've never seen it before. The iconic 400-foot tall observation wheel provides breathtaking views of Central Florida in all directions, with sights of downtown Orlando's skyline, theme parks, lakes and lush landscape, and on a clear day, views of Cape Canaveral on the east coast.
- LEGOLAND Florida - LEGOLAND Florida, the second park of its kind in the United States, is a 150-acre family adventure theme park geared towards youngsters ages 2 - 12 years old. At LEGOLAND Florida, your child can soar through pre-historic jungles, discover treasures from a lost empire, dash through splashing waves, learn to "drive" and even receive an official LEGOLAND Florida driver license!
- Wet'n Wild - Wet'n Wild, Orlando's premier water park, features signature thrill rides for a full day of fun for the entire family! From thrilling multi-person rides to a relaxing lazy river, Wet'n Wild has something for everyone. Be sure to check out the all NEW Blastaway Beach area complete with soakers, water jets, cannons and waterfalls!
- Airboat Rides - Wild Willy's will give you an entertaining and thrilling educational tour in six passenger air boats on Lake Tohopekaliga, 23,000 acres of beauty. See Florida gators, bald eagles, blue and green heron, ibis, purple gallinule, turtles, endangered snail kite, and much more!
- Dinner Shows - At Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show you'll step into a world of intrigue, comedy and suspense! Mingle with outrageous characters, keep an eye for anything suspicious and join in on the live interrogation where you solve the crime! Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed during our ALL-NEW SHOW. At Medieval Times take ringside seats, discover a feast of the eyes and appetite with more action, more fun & more excitement than ever before. As you thrill to a rousing live jousting tournament, marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry, Medieval Times serves a four-course meal fit for royalty. Hang on to your helmet. The show is about to begin.
- Gatorland - The Alligator Capital of the World. At 110- acres, Gatorland provides affordable-priced family fun with thousands of alligators & crocodiles to see, an aviary, breeding marsh with observation tower, petting zoo, nature walk, award-winning gift shop and one-of-a-kind reptilian shows including the Gator Wrestlin' Show, Gator Jumparoo and the Up-close Encounters Show.
- Fun Spot - Fun Spot Attractions offers HUGE fun for the whole family with the best variety of roller coasters, go-kart racing, arcade games and thrill rides. With two convenient locations in Orlando and Kissimmee!
©Travel Group Marketing