Top 10 Things to Look For in a Vacation Resort
While there are plenty of resort options to choose from when planning Orlando vacations, not all of them have features that you will more than appreciate once you are there. Choose an Orlando vacations option that will help make your visit a little less chaotic and lot more enjoyable.
- 24-hour Guest Services - Vacations do not always run on time or according to schedule so choose a resort that has a real person there to greet you and get you checked in no matter what time your arrive. The last thing you want to do after a long flight or car ride is having to deal with retrieving keys from lock boxes.
- Location - You may think that you are saving a few dollars staying further out of the city but you will more than pay for it in transportation costs to all of your favorite places. Orlando vacations offer a ton of things to do, don't spend part of your day on long car rides to get to them.
- Affordability - Whether there are only two of your traveling or an extra large family, you can benefit from choosing a home or town home rental instead of a hotel. Having the convenience of your own kitchen can save you a lot of money on dining expenses and a washing machine and dryer always comes in handy.
- Dining Area - You do not realize how handy a dining area is whether you are beginning or ending your fun-filled day. This is a much more convenient option than having to make an extra stop for food.
- Shopping Market - It is inevitable that no matter how well you think that you packed for Orlando vacations, once you arrive at your resort, you are bound to discover that you forgot something. Having a market accessible with toiletries, groceries and souvenirs will help your vacation start a little smoother.
- Swimming - Even though there are plenty of sparkling beaches available in Florida, most people still appreciate a convenient pool to take a dip in at the end of the day or a nice relaxing hot tub to soak their muscles.
- Spa - Quite often, exciting vacations will leave you more drained than you were before it started. Choose an Orlando vacations resort location that offers a spa to take a bit of time for yourself to relax and rejuvenate.
- Health Club - You shouldn't have to put your workout on hold while you are on vacation. If you are used to starting your day exercising, pick a resort that can accommodate your routine.
- Business Center - There may come a time on your tip that you have to check in with the office. Choose a resort that can keep you connected with WIFI.
- After Dark Fun - It is always a bonus to find a resort that offers a nice bar that you can unwind with a drink after a long day of adventure and sun, this way you are just a few steps away from your room when you're ready to dream about tomorrow.